Designing of a heating system for industrial premises and residential buildings involves calculation of the parameters of the heat source and analysis of the conditions according to which it will be operated. Each project is unique, since a number of criteria are necessarily should be taken into account during its creation, such as:
- Conditions for the placement of equipment.
- Fuel availability.
- Availability of ventilation.
- The quantity of floors in the building.
- Customer wishes.
The heating system in any room should meet the requirements of the process technology.
It consists of the following elements:
- Heat sources, such as boilers of various types (solid fuel, electric, gas, etc.), and a pump, which is installed together with the boiler.
- Heat transfer devices (convectors, radiators, etc.)
- Isolation valves.
It is important to choose the right equipment to ensure maximum warmth and comfort in the room. For example, a low-power boiler will not allow to provide heat to a large building, and its work at full capacity can lead to a quick failure of the unit. There are many nuances, and without experience and knowledge it is practically impossible to take into account all of them, therefore, the best solution is to contact specialists.
Features of professional design of a heating system
The implementation and planning of the heating system begins with the construction of the house or building. Even at the stage of creating the sketch, a suitable option is selected and a project is created.
Creation of a project is as follows:
- Study of the source data or analysis of a functioning system. The features of the building, its purpose, type of climate, soil, floor plan, materials, etc. are taken into account.
- Calculation of losses and heat input.
- A boiler of suitable capacity and type is selected.
- The system is hydraulically calculated.
- A feasibility study is being carried out. This is a rather important stage of design, since it harmonizes engineering systems and determines the necessary energy-saving measures (installation of automated energy metering units, etc.).
In addition, with the help of a feasibility study, the most important tasks are solved:
- Calculation of thermal and electrical loads on the system.
- The schedule and structure of energy consumption is determined.
- The budget of the system is drawn up, which includes all costs associated with the installation and operation of the device.
- The energy potential of the sources is calculated.
- The payback period of the system is determined.
Actually, the process is quite laborious and complicated. Any error at the design stage can affect the operation of the entire system or lead to its incorrect functioning (uneven heat supply, low heat transfer efficiency, etc.). Such shortcomings and miscalculations are fraught with additional financial investments, repair work.
In this regard, it is recommended to contact highly qualified specialists to solve this problem.
What should you expect when contacting professionals?
- Reliable heating system, which is suitable specifically for your home or premises.
- Savings on the procurement of materials, as their professional design will accurately determine their quantity.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Durability of the heating system.
A significant advantage in cooperation with specialists will be the preparation of related documentation. Many professionals provide 2D drafting services.
It allows to visualize the future heating system maximally and see the whole picture.
Conclusion. When designing a heating system for a building, it is important not only to contact the company or a specialist, but to choose the best one. To do this, you should familiarize yourself with previous works, look for reviews about them, and only then make a decision on cooperation.